Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dinner at Alex's...

Proposed to Alex that he and Nadia should come out for dinner with us one evening... In the end, Alex suggested that we come over to our place for a home-cooked dinner...

And this is not exactly what I expected!!! It was amazing... Wonderful... Fabulous! A 3 course dinner... With pasta by Alex... And stewed lamb shank and tiramisu by Nadia... The tiramisu was so good... My family is asking me to learn how to make it from Nadia...

Claire, Alex and Momoko!

What are they looking at?

My family had the honour and chance to experience Australian hospitality and Italian cooking... Getting to interact and talk with Alex and Nadia... Finding out more about Australia and their lifestyle... And I guess Alex and Nadia learned a little more about Singapore and our lifestyle... A great experience and good interaction both ways... Many thanks to Alex and Nadia for cooking up a storm and playing such wonderful hosts to my family... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment