Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goes Camping(Drinking!)!!!

Goes deep into Avon Valley National Park for Thermal Ball 2009 as organised by UWA outdoor club... I'm not from UWA... I'm just an idiot who decided to pop in with friends...

And this is how we cook our meat in the wild...

The shooter timber and drinks at the start... They are all empty bottles by the end of the evening...

Our little fire away from the main bonfire...

Roasted(burnt!) mashmallow on a twig from the ground...

The party marquee which houses the dancefloor... In the middle of the Avon Valley we go to drink and make merry!

Boat race!

Wendy and Aaron(I hope I got the name right...) after winning the boat race...

Futile attempt to snap a photo when highly tipsy...

The next day... Breakfast.. Marquee came down... Pack up... Go home... I was pretty much freezing because I can't get myself into the sleeping bag... =x It was pretty amazing that I found my tent in the first place... Overall... A fun night... Afterall... It's my first time getting drunk in the middle of the forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment