Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mee Siam! Siam! Siam!

All you need to cook mee siam... Lemons not required... Third time cooking with Prima pre-mix... Prima should sponsor my blog...

Haven't had mee siam for 6 months... Had laksa for 5 times... Haha... Mee siam has a Thai origin(Siam being an old name for Thailand)... It's one of those dishes I love to have for breakfast(along with lotong... roti prata and soto ayam...)...

Rice vermicelli...

Concentrating on the soup base... Because if I stare at the soup base really hard... It will taste better...

Garnishing for the mee siam...

And the lots... Dinner for 5... Was a celebration of sort for my 6 months in Perth and birthday with my landlord, housemate and Mark(friend of Alex, my landlord!)!

Diner mix his/her own mee siam according to his/her needs and wants... The set comes with a pack of sambal chili and lime juice... The soup base was quite plain, but it tasted really good after adding in a little bit of chili and lime juice to bring out the flavour...

Gelato at bellisimo gelato... A scoop each of super choco and white choco and macadamia... Loved the super choco... Thick, creamy, chocolatey... The white choco and macadamia 1 is a little plain for my liking, but crunchy bits of macadamia makes up for it... Verdict... Better then Il Gelato... Yeah... Thanks to Mark for the ice cream!

But here's the problem... It's located at Hillarys harbour... Not a place I can easily get to!

Moko looking sad and lying down on Mark's leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment