Sunday, April 26, 2009

You don't get much stars in Singapore...


The first thing I noticed about Perth's night sky is the number of stars in the sky... I don't know why... But you don't get much stars in Singapore...

I like looking at the night sky... Just a weird habit of mine... Looking at the vastness of it all... You get drunk in it... =P The cold still air at night... Makes everything so calm and peaceful... Nothing to worry about... Just the sky and I...

Suddenly felt like takin photos of the stars to show my friends... I sat at the backyard and fumbled with my camera... In the middle of adjusting my camera's setting... The sky flashed blue... I turned to see a trailing light race across the sky... Ending in a small red dot... It was the first time I saw a shooting star... It was beautiful... Lasted less then 5 second... But etched in my mind forever... Made a wish... Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. Singapore Sky can see, Just need to know where. Tekong for 1 is a VERY GOOD place to see. haha... Kranji Dam, Old Airport and those places with little HDBs and street lamps would be good. Reason : Light Pollution

    and Congrats on seein your first Shooting star! May your wish come true. :)

    Vernon

    PS. I won't kill you over not linking me, will just strangle you. Mwhahhaha

    ReplyDelete