Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fremantle Street Arts Festival!

Program... The Fremantle Street Arts Festival is a celebration of busking and street performances... Bringing acts from around the world to the port city of Fremantle! Went down with Yuri, who I smsed at 0500hours... =x

Got Nadia to drive me out to the train station because I was running late... Thanks Nadia! Upon reaching the station, noticed that I forgot my ATM card... And I have no cash on me... In the end exchanged the S$50 for AU$34! Totally... Not... Worth... It...

PopEyed! An Australian acrobatic duo pretending to be Russian! A real display of muscular control and acrobatic flexibility from this two... My favorite!

Because my fish and chip is bland and boring... You can look at Yuri's lunch of beef burger instead! And because Yuri is shy... All you can see of her is her hands! Oh well...

The Blackstreet Boyz... Dance-up comedy routine...

Jardu! The Magic of India! All the way to Perth from Sydney... His real name is Andrew something... His magic is routine... But his jokes and comic timing is excellence!

Yuri went home before this act because she was tired... I stayed on to watch 2 more acts...

Ayers Rock Surf Lifesaving Club... Local act from Fremantle itself... Nothing fancy here... But still pretty enjoyable...

Port of Fremantle, as the sunset and I went home...

No comments:

Post a Comment