Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday! House Full of Dogs!

Woke up to a house with more then 1 dog this morning... This is Hugo... Hugo is... Huge... Hugo is a bullmastiff! Lucky for Moko... Hugo is a gentle dog...

Olivio... Pug... 13 years old... Small stouty dog...

Moko and Hugo comparing sizes...

All three together!

Nat! Your scenery shot!

Went down to a SSA's beach and BBQ event... Good to meet up with other Singaporeans studying in ECU... Good clean fun... No photo coz I was too busy jumping around and bbqing...

Leave the event earlier to go for an attachment interview at Hamersley Rovers Soccer Club... Looking to do my attachment as a sports trainer cum assistant coach there... Hopefully it will work out and the school's coordinator will give the go ahead for this attachment... Took me a lot of emailing to find a club there's interested in what I can offer... And I'm looking forward to be part of the team at Hamersley...

No comments:

Post a Comment