Sunday, April 26, 2009

Personality Traits...

Come come... Yimian wanna do some self-reflection... Gonna list down some of my personality traits... I guess they can be viewed positively and negatively... Oh well... And well... This is my self-reflection! What I think makes me... Me! If you disagree... You can have your own opinion... Doesn't really affect mine...

I am... Emotional Stable

I seldom panic when facing problems... I am calm... I think and react accordingly... I guess this is something i developed from my cycle-touring... Being alone, I have to be calm... Because there is only me to save myself!

I am... Self-Reliance

I don't need you to survive! Thank you very much! I enjoy aloneness... Aloneness is not loneliness! I like reading and cooking... Two things I can do on my own... I have no problem finding solutions to my own problems... I also have no problem finding solutions to your problems! =P I hope this self-reliance also translate to me being reliable... And as much as I value aloneness... Friends are always and very much appreciated!

I am... Determined

I am driven to achieve my set goals... I have almost always pushed aside obstacles in life and moved forward... I don't give in and up easily... Some people call me stubborn... But determined sounds better!!!

I am a... Procrastinator

If I can do it tml... Den I will leave it till tomorrow... I tell people it's more exciting this way... Seriously I'm just lazy... Until the dateline stares at me... I go slow... The fact that I'm blogging instead of doing my assignment is a sign of me procrastinating... =P

I am... Socially Clumsy

I'm not good with body language... So please don't ask me to read your mind... If you are unhappy with me... Tell me... I step on people's toe quite often because of this... Really... I don't mean to... I'm just bad at it! I'm also shy... I don't go around making friends... But once I marked you as my friend... I won't let you disappear!

I like... Attention

Dex once told me I am an attention-seeker... I tried to be protective... But I guess it's true... I like the spotlight to be on me... I hope the light is positive! But sometimes the attention I got is negative... This also explains why I spam my friends with my blog... =P

I am... Open-minded

I believe that as long as I step into any situation with an opened-mind... I will learn and benefit from it... There is lessons worth learning from every places... And I am not going to lose out by keeping a closed-mind!

I am... Random

Can randomness be a personality trait? I am random... I think non-linearly... And non-circularly... I ask seriously weird questions to my friends sometimes... I am the needle in the haysack... I'm not asking you to search for me... I'm just saying I'm not a hay! I think I'm vital to every group... Because I usually have a totally different and totally random opinion!

I am... Lincentric

Because the World should rotate around me... Because nobody is better then me... Because one of me is more then enough... Because... Seriously... Don't take this one seriously...

This is my hair after 4 and a half hour of washing dishes... I also look like I wanna rip you into a million pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment