Sunday, April 18, 2010

Peri Peri Chicken!

I always thought that Nando's is lousy... I meant... All I had there is the wraps... And the wraps are really a bad representation of Nando's... Den someone special introduced me to their flame-grilled chicken... And I'm hooked!

Decided to try making my own peri peri chicken... Got a bottle of Nando's peri peri marinade and peri peri sauce... The marinade is slightly thicker compared to the sauce...

Looky! Fresh chicken!

And here they are marinading in peri peri... Woo!

Not too impressed by the final product... Cooked 4 drumsticks after 2 hours of marinading... Not exactly the greatest taste... But well... Dipping it in the sauce helps! Hopefully the other 6 drums will taste better after a full 24 hours of marinading!

No comments:

Post a Comment